Have you ever played “Would You Rather?” It’s a game featuring a series of choices between two equal-yet-different-and-usually-abyssmal scenarios. I thought it might be fun to play my own version of this game right here on the One Thing blog.
What sparked this idea? I’ll give you a hint with the first question.
1. Would you rather: have a three-day migraine, or 50 chigger bites in your bikini area?
I ask, because I have experienced both scenarios in the past week. Actually, I’m still in the midst of the latter one. Every summer I somehow manage to stand in a patch of the most voracious chiggers known to man. Even though I was surrounded by half a dozen other people, no one else was snacked upon with the same intensity. What can I say? I’m tasty.
I would prefer to have the adjective applied to me in a less literal way, but I’ll take what I can get at my age.
So because my mind is increasingly random, I came up with a few more scenarios to entertain myself and, frankly, to keep the agony of itching from driving me completely insane. Here we go…
2. Would you rather: have you left arm torn off by a shark, or your right foot torn off by a bear?
3. Would you rather: clean up a poop explosion, or a vomit volcano?
4. Would you rather: watch a professional boxing match, or a professional wrestling match?
5. Would you rather: Read the Health Care Reform Package, or watch the Twilight series?
haha!!! Okay, so that was mean. But I’m not entirely sure which one would be worse. Sorry.
6. Would you rather: eat a cow’s eyeball, or a sheep’s brain? Raw.
7. Would you rather: be captured by cannibals, or trapped in an elevator with Robert Downey Jr.?
Just seeing if you’re paying attention.
sorry. Can’t concentrate now. Meditating on number 7….
8. Ahem! Sorry! Would you rather: Poke your eye with your mascara wand, or jam your toothrush into your gums?
It occurs to me that number 7 might very well be a legitimate question…for Robert Downey Jr, at least…although the two scenarios might be too similar for him to choose between…
Hawhaw! I’m cracking myself up. Almost forgot about the chigger bites.
9. Would you rather: Have to listen to someone talk about themselves for 36 straight hours, or have to talk about yourself for 36 straight hours?
10. Would you rather: Answer all these questions, or come up with 10 of your own?
Well? Well? Wouldya? Couldya? If you come up with 10 of your own, be sure to link it up in the comments! I NEED the distraction!!!