Top Ten Things I Don’t Do Anymore Because Life Is Too Short
1. Make my bed (there’s usually a soft squishy small person in it, anyway, which makes getting the blankets smooth a little difficult)
2. Iron (spritz with water. hang up. the end)
3. Argue with buttheads (including that little voice inside my head)
4. Resist buying a magazine when I want one (oh, glossy pages, how I love you)
5. Fold Underwear (My butt is wrinkled anyway, now my undies match!)
6. Drive the speed limit (HAHAHA! oh who am I kidding, I’ve never done that)
7. Worry about what people I don’t even know think of me.
8. Cross Stitch
9. Fill in all the blanks (I couldn’t think of anything for #9. Can you grasp the irony here?)
10. Blog obsessively (but then, you knew that, didn’t you?)
Got some things you learned to “just say no” to? For the simple reason that life is just too dang short to worry about it? Spill it! Feel free to borrow the Top Ten Squid button if’n you wish. And leave me a link, or a list in the comments!